wine friday: revelation chardonnay.
Here are a few things you may not know about me:
1. I’ve been pulled over 10 times but never issued a ticket (that is by a living, breathing police officer).
2. I don’t own a crockpot…aaannnddd…I kind of pride myself on that fact.
3. I might just eat coffee ice cream all day if I was certain no one was watching.
4. I have this dream that one day I’ll be totally politically savvy, but I think it’s a pipe dream. Because the truth is I can barely get in a shower during the day.
5. In college there was a little “incident” that resulted in my performing a little service to the community, if you know what I mean.
6. I’m currently working to start a neighborhood Friday Happy Hour, which so far has been well received and which may or may not sometimes start a hair before 5pm. My neighbors think I bring these fancy wines to Happy Hour, when little do they know I’m too cheap to spend more than $5-7 bucks a bottle…
For your consideration (and last week’s Happy Hour wine of choice): Revelation Chardonnay
This chardonnay is rich and full. Pairs with fish in a creamy sauce, seafood or goat cheese. Or enjoy as is, out of a styrofoam cup, while sitting in a camping chair on your neighbor’s porch.
$4.99 at Trader Joe’s.