wine friday: winnefred chardonnay
Happy Friday Friends!
A window into my day so far:
1. Make (and inhale) 2 large cups of coffee.
2. Swim lesson at 8am.
3. 8 kids in the house at 9am, some hoping we’ll play basketball, others begging to bake brownies.
4. Rowdy game of basketball on my 2 year old son’s hoop which he received over the weekend and which now no longer has a working net (we have older boys in our neighborhood – they’re hard core).
5. Bake a pan of brownies for tonight’s Happy Hour.
6. Race 8 kids up the street to the park and play until we are all dripping with sweat on this hot and humid day.
7. Make 2 batches of popcorn for 8 veraciously hungry children.
8. PB&J sandwiches for all (and note to self: buy more bread next time at TJs).
9. 2 phone calls for work – that is, the work I do when I’m not working my full-time Mom gig.
10. Send kids home and sit down with the laptop and lunch (today it’s peanut butter on a banana…so glamorous).
And it’s only 1:13pm.
Well tonight we’ll be enjoying this Chardonnay I picked up at TJs – a new favorite and one that’s super reasonable!
For your consideration: Winnefred Chardonnay
“A stunning chardonnay with notes of cinnamon toast, clementine orange, honey, and pistachio” (don’t ask me how you have notes of cinnamon toast..just go with it).
Enjoy with pizzas of all kinds!
$2.99 at Trader Joes.